Thursday, July 10, 2008

Is Anyone Reading This?

Seriously. Of course, writing these little essays is better than therapy at $100 for 45 minutes (or so I think). Since I have not had any comments posted for some time now, I am guessing that no one is reading or that nothing that I am writing about strikes any of you in any way, shape or form. Please let me know via your comments on the blog itself. The self-gratification is good, but even brickbats, insults and bashing from right-wing, born-again Red Sox fans would be better. Oh, and how about those New York Football Giants!!! It was lovely to see those Dallas and New England fans sputtering and fuming. So, batter me back. By the way, what was your choice for the best rendition of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" as presented on ESPN's Baseball Tonight? My 2-year old grandson Gannet (who knows the lyrics courtesy of his fanatical dziadziu) clapped and cheered for John Pizzarelli's entry. I voted for Gretchen Wilson (who made the final cut).

No comments: